♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Friday, March 23, 2012

Thingy

My Thingy !!

Product : O.P.I. Crack Nail Enamel
Colour : Silver & Red

Crack Nail Enamel!
Nice Texture & Nice Effects!
In LOVE with it!!

Grab yourself one!
$ 23.90!!


Product : Organic Lip Balm
Brand : Urban Botanica
Flavour Available : Chocolate,Vanilla,Lavender Peppermint,Almond & Coconut.
Price : $8.80 only!!!


I just simply LOVE the texture of the lipbalm and the taste is so delicious once you smell it!!
Personally love the Chocolate,Vanilla & the Lavender Peppermint flavour!

Grab yourslef one and drop it into your bag!!


Feel free to visit the new opening O.P.I. Counter at Beauty Hall, Tangs Vivocity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Lovely Tee by G.Market

Product : From G.Market ML Story
Colour : Black & White

I Bought it at only $9.87 only (exclude postage)

Its cheap!! And yet the quality is acceptable.
I Love the designs of the ethnic so freaking much!


Visit www.gmarket.com.sg Today!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product : Lady Gaga Creme Lipstick
Brand : M.A.C.
Colour : Nude Cream
Price : $28 only!!


I Love the effects of the lipstick since you apply it on!
You totally looks different!
Try it & get yourself one at any M.A.C. stores!!










No comments: