♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hate myself for being so Absent-Minded ! =/

Gonna do a very short post to update my bloggie. I am so sorry that I rarely write new post to update my blog as consistenly because MY LAPPIE is HALF-DIED (Half Life??) so I needa wait for my bestie to repair for me or should I just consider to buy a new lappie BUT if I am gonna get a new lappie, I will very 'she bu de' my current lappie wor.. how how how?

Alright, today I am going to blog about 'I hate myself for being so absent-minded' nowadays. I know absent-minded is NOT GOOD at all and especially for the most important case or situation.
Besides the point of me blogging this issue about I hate myself for being so absent-minded, at the same time, I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart.

So what's the matter ? Yesterday morning before my boyfie and I gone for work, we were both preparing ourself and I actually boiled the water with a steel kettle on the gas stove while my boyfie is bathing in the toilet. After we were done our preparing, we rushed out from the house and to be frank, I WAS TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE WATER!! AND I TOTALLY FORGET TO TURN OFF THE GAS AND YAH,THE WATER IS STILL BOILING.. The serious matter is I totally don't effing remember that I boiled water and even a flash!! I can say my absent-minded is way too poor and this makes me fucking guilty until today.

Okay, what's happening for the following time I am not very sure but I knew that boyfie's uncle is the one who get to turn off the stove on time at 4.30pm while I started to boil the kettle of water at 11.00++ in the morning.
During the night, boyfie received a call from his aunt and is about the fire incident and ON THAT TIME ONLY I REALISED THAT I DID BOILED WATER IN THE MORNING.
 
WTF AM I DOING? WTF AM I THINKING ?? I KNW IM SO BAD AND EVEN THE BAD-EST HUMAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I GOT NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITIES.
 
I can say that my brain is totally BLANK when I knew it and I dont even have the guts to follow my boyfie back to his home and take a look at it as I personally already very afraid of his auntie because SHE'S VERY FIERCE lehh..
 
In the end, I followed my boyfie back to his house also as I am really guilty for this matter.
And what's even more is MY BOYFIE ACTUALLY HELPED ME TO BEAR THIS FAULT.
I am so touched seriously, because he don't want me to get scolded so he will apologized to his aunt for his CARELESS MISTAKES..
 
 
Once again, I sincerely apologize for my BIGGEST CARELESS MISTAKES ever!
I swear that this matter won't be happen again and I will improve my memory from now.
Never get myself so absent-minded because this is the incident where I learnt a lesson from.
This time might be consider as LUCKY but what if next time will not be that LUCKY, and causes those innocent people to get hurt or anything?
 
Before I end this, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE AGAIN.

If my grammar mistakes is too much, I am sorry about it because I lack of sleep right after the incident.But I think you still can be able to understand what I am writing lah..only if you do..
 
P/S:
Thanks my boyfie for covering me and always be there for me no matter what happen.
I am sorry once again.

FYI, please DON'T repeat the same thing like I did.

No comments: