♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Saturday, November 10, 2012

PREVIEW : Crazy Neon Colour Hairdye!

Hey readers, I am back to here again. I am sorry for not keeping update my blogpost constantly because my lappie has brokedown as I mentioned before *I guess* and been busy around preparing my things to back hometown on next Sunday and also changing to a new company so not really have much time for me to blog and I am so so so guilty about it.
 
So I decided to make a short post as in PREVIEW for my new coming up blogpost soon.
 *I'll try my best to make it ASAP*
 
Well, I guess most of you surely knew that I have been to a Hairshow during the past 2 months and my hairdo will be ombre of Yellow and Orange if you followed my blogpost always. And this time, I got a call from Kimage and manager of Chapter 2 Marina Square and I was informed that I'm selected to have a photoshooting session of my hair for Kimage and Chapter 2 newsletter card.
 
OF course! I would say YES!! hahaha.

SO now I am going to show you the PREVIEW ONLY!!





deng deng deng deeeeeng~~ *Well, I sound stupid for typing the sound effect here LOL*
 
Want to know more what colour I am doing for the newsletter photoshooting?
Check out more by following my
 
Instagram : @joweykong (FOLLOW ME! )
 
*you can scroll all the way up to follow me by clicking the Instagram badge*
 
Follow me on Twitter, NuffnangX or Facebook Page to receive any updates for my latest blogpost or NOTICE for my new blogpost release!
 
Twitter : @joweykong ( Follow ME )
Facebook Page : LIKE my PAGE
NuffnangX : Oh-Fanatic
 
Alright, I will sign off here and of course, once I got all the ori pictures from the principal of Kimage, I will share it out here so STAY TUNE readers!
 
Of course, always think of KIMAGE or CHAPTER 2 whenever you wanna get a haircut!
I love THEM!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: