♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Monday, July 1, 2013

VOGUE x SWAG

I'm back to blogging again after a hectic week I had again.. Today i am going to blog about my random photoshoot if anyone of you see my InstaVideo past two weeks about I'm readying for a late night photoshoot? If you don't, follow me now in Instagram (@joweykong). So not going talk too much but will show all the pictures now.. 

By the way, do you girls realise that there's new Lancome Limited Edition of mascaras and eye palette is available only in Sephora? If you didn't know about that, please check out in any outlets of Sephora because it's only exclusively in Sephora. And the creator if the design will be a fashion designer of Lanvin, Alber Elbaz. Grab it today because it's only while stock last!! All the mascaras are waterproof and smudge-proof. And of course, do come to support Sephora NAC (Takashimaya) because they have the Limited Edition of eyelashes as well! 






Okay, now needs back to the photoshoot pictures.. 
Before posting the pictures, I'm going to intro about all the outfits that I wore for the shooting. Check this out!
SWAG CHECK!!


Hairstyle 
By Xavier Ng from Next Salon, ION 

MakeUp : Own

- Blue Eyebrow = 24/7 Glide On Pencil by Urban Decay
- Eye Liner = Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner 
- Bronzer = Elf Bronzer Palette
- Primer and Foundation = MakeUp ForEver (HD Range)
- Lipstick = Mac Lady Gaga Version Nude 
- Lip Gloss = Bare Minerals Moxie Red Gloss

Outfits 

Top = Uniqlo Military Coat w/ Hood
Top = Topshop Cropped Black Jersey
  Pants = Bershka Denim Legging 


 









That's all for today. Hope you like it.
Thanks for reading ! 

Before you go, please take out your mobile to follow me on 

Instagram : @joweykong 
Twitter : www.twitter.com/joweykong 
NuffnangX / imotiv : Ohfanatic-Jo 

No comments: