♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Im having a BIG DILEMMA!!

Well , I almost failed my SCIENCE subs as in Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Pure Science ) during my SPM level which is equivalent to GCE O'Level in Singapore.

I took 10 subs in total and I can just able to cope and scored for 6 subs only..
The other four?? hahahhaa

Chem - E
Bio - E
Phys - D
A.Maths - E (Hate it alotsssss)


So actually Im studying in Science Stream is like nothing also hahaha
Because I failed for the subs that I shouldn't fail it.. 
Anyways, after a few weeks of considerations, I decided to take up the O'Level examination for Combined Science which is Chemistry & Biology. 

STUDY LIFE STARTS AGAIN!! 
Pretty excited but I hope this mood can last until the day I go for the exam!! 

Here's the place I took the exam...

Website : www.seab.gov.sg


So WHAT'S NEXT ??! 

NEXT -.-> --> -->

WHAT COURSE TO TAKE AFTER I GOT MY O'LEVEL??!!
If I able to pass the exam then total I got 8 credits!! 
But I still got no any direction in taking what course for my Diploma!!

IM HAVING A BIG BIG DILEMMA!! 
HELPPPPPPPP~~~~

Business....?? I don't like ACCOUNTING!! 

Air Hostess...??? Too short la weih~~ 

PILOT..??!! TOO EXPENSIVE!! Beyond my budget!! How I wish that Im a daughter to a rich man!! 

Lawyer??? STRESS SIA~~~

Nursing... Ewwww~~ Troublesome.. 

Cosmectic Surgeon or Doctor ??? Needa go to India,UK,US or AUS!! PLus SUPER DUPER STRESS!!

Arts Management..?? NICE!!! But can learn alot of money?? 

Make Up Artist??! Try to think when Im old.. gone case....

Marine course..?? Physics...dying~~

Science course?? tooooooooo many...dont knw how to choose!!!

HELP!!!!!!!! Any suggestion?? Leave comment comment please!! 





No comments: