♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Universal studio SINGAPORE

Its my second trip to Universal Studio Singapore!!
Spending my day off with my boyfie & his brother in USS as his brother came all the way from ipoh is to visit Universal Studio Singapore..

So....Let's start the storyyyyy~~

Hmmmm...Let's talk about LUNCH!
We had ur first lunch in Kopitiam,Vivocity..
The 'Cheng Long Fish BeeHoon' is so delicious as I already started to addicted to it!! hahahaa ..

Then right after that we took the train to USS which is in Sentosa Island. 
Its was a nice sunny day but later on...you will knw what happen. =((


Here's the picture of mine which is I got candid by my boyfie.
Looks like I'm too excited and Can't wait to get into USS again!!

We took some pictures agt the Universal Globe..
Then, We go to the ticket booth to buy the Admission Ticket. 

Adult is at $65 per pax (non-peak season)

First time!! I buy ticket without queue-ing! Freakin fast sia!

While we are buying the ticket..we were serve by a chubby lady.. 
She's kinda cute hahah..
When we took our ticket and about to leave..suddenly the lady that served us..
held up the mic and ask 

Lady : 'hey sir,..can I ask you a question?'
Xavier : yeah...sure
Lady : May I ask what colour did you dye on your hair?
Xavier : Purple??

.........................................................

After that I was like smiling and I started to teasing him..
WOW!!! Seems like got people admire at your hair colour worr..
Happy till fly d lo~~ hhahaa 

................................................................

Later on when we get into the USS.. and we actually need to scan one of our ticket..

The cute guy that holding the scanning machine suddenly came to ask me that 

Boy : Where do you guys come from?'

Me : *I actually hang it for a while...*
errrr....from MALAYSIA??

Boy : Malaysia which part?? Johor,KL??

Me : errrr...nope is from PENANG..

Boy : *smile* oh I see...anyway ENJOY =)

then we smile at him.. 

Workers of USS is so friendly enough!! FULL RATED!! hahahhaa 

.................................................................

Here's our first picture since we step into USS..


*personally like it so much*

NICE SHOT!!! ENJOY!!!

......................................................

First ride we took...I guess is the Jurassic Park Water Ride..
*Gonna get SOAKED*
woots~~

So we placed our stuffs all in the locker and including our cellphone!!
Play Day witout any interruption!! Yeah!

While we queuing up..we saw a couple wearing until like going to shopping..
(its theme park instead of shopping mall)

Then we were like starting to say about them..and we actually bet about them that their whole ody gonna get soaked and ruin their pretty-groomed outfit..
HAHHAHAHA...EVIL US!! LOL!

........................................
The second ride gonna be Jurassic Canopy Fly Ride ..
But too bad on that time .... it rains.. and all of the outdoors ride gonna stop for a moment...
So we rush to the 'Mummy Ride'
which is a great ride!! 

I miss the Backwards Coaster!! Freak awesome!!! 
*still is my favourite ride besides the Human & Cylon*

After the Mummy..we went to TRANSFORMER RIDE!!! 
4D effects and all I can comment for it is FUCKING AMAZING!!!! 



Here's the display of the Camaro Chevoret bumble Bee Car!


Nice Car & Handsome Car!! 


Look I'm so TINY under the Tranformer Figure!! hahahaha


If you got the chance to visit USS,you MUST TRY IT!! Is a MUST!!!

Following rides will be : 

- Lights,Cameras & action shows..
- Freaky Rock n Roll Show
-Shrek 4D Adventure 


Castle of the Shred 4D Adventure Ride


The Footprints of Shrek's Character


Outside of the Ride 

..........................................................................

Human & Cylon RIDE!! 


Blue will be the Cylon Ride ..
Which is your leg will be freely hanging at there..

Well Such a long time I didn't ride those extreme rides already so when my boyfie is trying to freaks me out and I actually almost to give up to ride it hahaha.. as IM TOO SCARE!! 

When I sat on it and the rides starts..I was like

Screaming and said that... *I regret...Can I come down?? I don't want to ride it d*

The moment the coaster boosting all the way up to the highest peak...the sound effects is so scaring and it straightly rides down without stopping by.. 
I was like WAHHHHHHHHRRR~~~ for around 20 secs..then I stopped..

and looking all around hahahhaa.. and relax.. lol!!

Then once I get down from the coaster and I quickly rush to the red one which is called as Human Ride..
But both of the rides I would prefer the blue one..
Blue is more scariest than red..hahhaha 

BLUE RIDE CYLON IS VOTED!! 


YOU GONNA TRY IT IF YOU LOVE EXTREME RIDES OR WANTED TO TORTURE YOURSELF SEVERELY BY SCREAMING ALL THE WAY LIKE NOBODY ELSE!!
AND ENJOY THE 90 SECONDS!!

.......................................................................................

One thing I like about USS is they actually got a few old cars were displaying all around the New York Street..
I just simply wish that those cars were mine.. But STOP DREAMING~~


LOOK!! Is it nice?? 


Then they got those figures or statues of the cartoons all over around too..

Like there's one cute lil kid figure taking a Roll Crepes..I think this figure will be located at somewhere around the castle. 


Im too tiny...LOL

Besides...I have finally found out that my boyfie is not a good photographer at all because he won't countdown for you to ready for the shot and he won't tell you that is done too although he already captured..
But he will just straightly walk away...zzzz
LOL!!!


.................................................................................

Then we walked behind of the New York Street and they got those oldies buildings for you to take pictures..
And this is what we shot behind there...hahahahaha 

Nice shot!! & I love it!! 

Thanks Baby..


My face so black right?? Isn't ?? 


Love this Picture so much but it will be more perfect if its well focus


Im lifting up like without gravity with my mouth shut!



I Believe I can Fly & Flying Without Wings..


This is so looks like PHOENIX?? Or Bird?? LOL!!


Dramatic JUMP!! Nice Shot Baby! 


Just A Simple Jump! 


We Both Lifting Up Together..is like 'You Jump,& I Jump'



Pastry & Cake House!! 
We Are STARVINGGG~~

...............................................................................

Pictures taken before we leaving USS..

There's actually a store that displaying all those cute hats on the standee outside of the stores just for trying purpose & take pictures purpose.. 


He look so cute & kiddy right? hahaha 


Well...I personally LOVE this picture so much!!! 

Before went out from USS...I saw a bracelet with those matching charms..
I actually LOVE it so much and I always wish that I could get it someday..


...................................................................................

After USS....We went to 313 Somerset, Marche Swiss Restaurant had our dinner..

Its a nice environment and special restaurant which is they will be given you the guest card to swipe the food that you want and you just pay at the counter when you're done. 
Special right?

The Swiss Rosti there is nice!!
Especially the SALMON!! Its fresh and tasty! 
The desserts at there not bad too!! 

Go there & have a try!!

Marche Swiss Restaurant
Add : Marche Swiss Restaurant 
313 @ Somerset 
Level 1,Discovery walk
#B1-39 Orchard Road 
S (238895)

Tel : +65 6834 4041
Email : 313somerset@marche-restaurants.com
Website : Marche-restaurants.com


.............................................................................

After our dinner...we walk around and have some shoppings in H&M Orchard.
My boyfie & I bought 2 hoodie..he get the Black one & I get the grey one..
We both have the same hoodie =))

Its only $15!!
Cheap sia!!!
They are currently having sales reduction so go grab one today !!

.....................................................................

Today is a tiring day but yet I'm happy & totally enjoy the whole trip!!
Its willl be treasure into piece of my beautiful memories.

Thanks! 










No comments: