♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cerita IPOH (continue) XD

Hmmmmm.... finally I uploaded all the pictures taken during the Ipoh Trip..

So here's the first picture taken while we reach the Gopeng Interchange.
Its early in the morning which is 5.30am..FREAKING EARLY~~~~ hahahaha..
Well my condition at that moment is totally STEAM & FREEZE!! hahhaa
I Love morning enough because is FREEZE!!!!


Here's the JUMP SHOT at Kinta Interchange.
*NG 3 times okayy!!*



Then Of course after that we took "Taxi" to go back to his house and we had a nap..
Now!! Its time to go to IPOH TOWN!!! 
hehehhehehe... *excited*


Got Candid while waiting..



IPOH Famous 'Bean Sprout Chicken Rice'
* IT'S DELICIOUS!!Especially the meatballs and fishballs *




After our dinner...We decided to go for 'cheong K' in KBox Ipoh Parade
From left 'Cyrus' , 'Nicholas' & Xavier

His buddies for 10 years and have lots of fun with damn.. hahaha
*especially Nicholas & Xavier*
I think they are qualified to be a comedian..LMAO

...............................................................................................

The next day, we gotta move on to check in to 'French Hotel'
and before we went out of course grab some time to accompany his family & tooks some pictures..

I will miss the moment in his hometown..Really have fun!! 


His grandpa *look so fierce*


His grandma *so lovely*
hahaha..I love his GRANDMA!!


His aunty..


His uncle's dog 'Dolly' 


Now!! Guess who is this?? 
Cute right??!! Fully IN LOVE WITH THIS BABY!! 

............................................................

French Hotel!!!! 
Its a nice & clean boutique hotel! 
Price are reasonable yet the service are good!!
Fully Rated & Recommendation!!

Name : French Boutique Hotel 
Address : 60, Jalan Dato Onn Jaafar, 30300 Ipoh Malaysia
Tel : +605 2413030
Email : frenchhotelipoh@gmail.com 

Room Rates will be from RM118 - RM168



The corridor


Super King Deluxe Room 


The Lobby 


.............................................................

After check in into the hotel and what's next? 
Of course getting ourself well groomed & heading to JUSCO IPOH!! 


JUSCO~~~~~ we are coming!! 




Kenny Rogers Homemade Muffin
(Chocolate & Banana)


Kenny Rogers Gravy Roasted Chicken 
Mashed Potato
Aromatic Rice 
Prisley Wedges


He look so serious right? 


Got Candid!! 

..................................................................................................

After our lunch..we went for a walk around in Jusco while waiting for my mum coming from Penang.
I actually SHOPPED alot in JUSCO!! 
I bought a pair of heels & a Red Brogues in Vincci..I love them soooo much!!
Bought G2000 , accesories , & etc.
Spent toooooooo much!! arghhh~~ 


Nice right?? I just simply love it soooo much!! 
its in wine red & white..

After shopping for few hours..finally we sit in Big Apple & enjoy some donuts while resting.. 
& of course we are very vain all the time so 'Self Shot' is a must..


Heart a Flutter <3 


Love this 


Now this is my very own self shot! 


Got CANDID AGAIN while I'm talking on the phone..




WE always SMILEEEEEE~~ =)))

Jump-Shot again with my Day outfit..
with my new brogues from Vincci 


New Shirts from G2000


Nice Shot 


Love this feeling & the picture 


Clouds-shot 


Mini Moooooon


I Love Sunset


OTW Vans from Cineleisure Singapore.

.......................................................................

Finally They reached and we went to dinner...
Shotssss again!!!

I Miss them sooooo badly!! 
Happy to see them!!! 


My Grandma, Mum, Brother, Mum's Friend, Pilly & Me!! 


Laksa & Tomyum!! 
Love this picture so much!! Thanks Baby


And this is my lovely fatty doggy!! ahahhaha 
Dinasaur!! 

.........................................................................









No comments: