♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Friday, April 6, 2012

Cerita IPOH !! XD

Finally I'm back to Singapore after few days travelling all around in IPOH CITY!! hahaha

Well,we went by bus and we actually depart frm Golden Mile Complex Bus Station somewhere around Nicoll Highway..
Our bus departing time is at night 10 p.m. which means I can sleep like a pig while on our way to Ipoh !! 6 hours man!! Its 6 HOURS!!! Other than sleep...I guess nothing else I can do in that 6 HOURS in the bus..
& of course is with my MP3 on alll the way till Ipoh..!! Ahhh!!!~~~
Before our bus starts moving we actually be an always vain-couple lahh~~ (Always which is not going to change)


Holiday..yeepi~~


ready to get freeze in the bus for 6 HOURS!!



Im pity while he's laughing at me =((


Cold..Freezzzzzze


Look at our LCLY Face yaww~~




Hmmm....around 30 mins after we get into the bus and here we rfeach the Woodlands Checkpoint & guess what?? My luggage roller's holder is officially GONE CASE now and I gotta thanks to Mr.XAVIER!! Arghhh he actually spoilt it..GREAT!!

............................................................................



Oh yeah~~ I actually got a short stories about the day I went to register for my exam..
hahahhaa gonna be the next topic then...stay tune for it & also about Ipoh Issue!!




No comments: