♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today's Self Shot!! With my New ALL UP Hairstylo

Im gonna explain to you why Im doing the ALL UP Hairstyle today..hahahaha..
Its actually under a deal between me & Xavier..

Im actually planning to save money to buy vehicles so I needa put a hard effort to save money so it can works..hahaha but you know GIRLS!! 

Will NEVER STOP SHOPPING!! 
No Cure for it!! hahaha so he actually deal it with me and said that if today I can make my hair into ALL UP hairstyle then he buy mne the things that I want because he said that my hair actually can't make it as my hair type will be tooo hard to make it.. But I keep argue with him that I CAN MAKE IT!! 

So...today woke up 30 minutes earlier than normally just to style up my hair..& FINALLY I GOT IT!!! 

So I WON IT!! NEVER SAY NEVER!! 

So just have some self-shot while IM TOO BORED!!! 
But without showing my whole hairstyle la ...hahhaa ...



Looks like my MOTHER lehhh...but I like this!! 





Im Vain & I Know It!!



No comments: