♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Monday, May 28, 2012

Interesting Questions

Do you guys ever thought few of these interesting questions in your mind??
Well, seriously NO for me until I accidentally saw it from some kinds of sites.

Here's the 8 interesting confusion questions I'm going to share about today...

1. Can you cry under the water ??!
No I won't, if I'm gonna make it, I guess I will be ended up choked to death in the water!! LOL

2. Do fishes ever get thirsty ??
Well I guess not, as they are living in the water.. I think there will be over water for them and causes them to get EDEMA 'shui zhong' LOL

3. Why don't birds fall of trees when they sleep on the branches??
Hmmm... I guess they are good in balancing while they are standing on top.. Better than those China Pyramid Performance hahhaa..


4. Why is it call as a building when it is already built ?
I got no idea for this =.=

5. When they says dog's food is new and improved, who tastes it actually?
Thumbs Up for this quesions as I actually dont know how they proved it..I think there are some volunteers in the factory who is willing to tastes it while their boss said 'I will reward them for 1000bucks if who's gonna be the volunteer to taste the brand new dog's food!' hahahhaa

6. If money doesn't grows on tree then why do banks have so many branches?
Well I think that's kind of verb I thought?

7. Why does round pizza come in a square box?
To have more spaces to let the air moving around?? or to keep fresh? Ignores me,I knw I actually answered a very silly answer hahhaa!!

8. Why doesn't glue stick to its bottles??
It's easy, coz there are some distance between the head of the glue and the inner side of the glue cap??



Hope you guys enjoy =)

No comments: