♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Expressing Yourself and Know More About Yourself

Today is SATURDAY !!



So EXPRESS YOURSELF to get rid of BOREDOM





Yeah,Yeah and Yeah, today is SATURDAY so Imma going to share a post which is expressing yourself. Do you ever realise that most of the people who don't knw really much about themselves until there's something happen and reminds them that what kind of a person or types of behaviour they are? Well, honesely I'm one of it LOL because when someone ask me what do you think or tell me 'about yourself' and GOSH , this questions is KILLING ME in just a second! hahaha..so the other day I've viewed one of the pictures from my friend's Facebook Profile and the pictures is about expressing yourself.
So, I'm going to question everything to myself and see what kind of behaviour or person I am..

1. I dream about...

# I am a millionaire and with a relationship with KPOP Star ! LOL
# Ghost !!
# hahhaa well all was just crapping, hmm I actually dream about that one day I'm going to be a rich women,with pretty cars and houses, Getting more and more pretty, perfect theme for my 21st birthday party, and of course always healthy and so to my beloved family.

2. I think about...

# Money all the time!! Like how to earn more #LikeALouSai !!
# yummy and delicious FOOD
# Nice clothes, shoes, heels, cosmectics, accesories, handbags, watches! Pretty things!
# My beloved family and boyfie!

3. I am afraid of ...

# Ghost?? Nahh...
# LIZARD!! INSECTS!
# Snakes
# Being betrayed or being used
# When I'm almost broke, with just a few ten bucks in my bank account...

4. I am interested in...

# Photography!
# FOOD!!
# Designing
# Party and Events!
# Dreaming...~~~
# Blogging
# Earning lots of money
# Mathematics
# Travelling
# Crapping
# The only interest I will never live without is SLEEPING like a BOSS!!

5. On the weekends I like to...

# Working....bo bian,life's bad so needa work and can't enjoy life..sighs..
# Reality, I love party with my BFFs
# Shopping
# Chilling
# Sleeping

6. I am good at ...

# Laughing LOLs or ROFL?
# Crapping
# Stubborn-ing
# Talking??
# Planning and managing
# Eating
# Driving
# I really dont knw what actually I'm good at other than those stated above..

7. I am not good at ...

# Study
# Crying
# Losing

8. I am glad when...

# When someone treats me nice FOOD!
# There's a SUPRISE for me
# Mummy cook nice FOOD
# I am with my BFFs and Girlfriends
# I won my boyfie

9. I am sad when...

# Bad news occurs
# The moment I knw there's someone betraying me or lying me
# NO NICE FOOD
# Break promises
# Quarrel with family and boyfie
# Things expected never happens or exist

10. I dont believe...

# Promises
# Forever
# Liars

11. I have difficulty with...

# Studying?
# Financial? Like never enough yet..
# Exams

12. I laugh when...

# Someone's fall down or knocked onto something, but I will be laughing while helping out..*normal*
# Lame things happens
# My families are happy
# Boyfie do lame things
# Watching comedies
# Jokes around

13. I cry when...

# Bad news occurs
# Felt like losing something important
# Bad dreams
# SAD of course

14. I smile when...

# I greet
# I felt so loved
# I helped someone
# Im happy to see my families and friends are happy
# Someone smile to me *respond what..zzz*

15. I get angry when...

# Break promises
# Shoot me non-stop
# Cross over my limit
# Someone betrayed me or lied to me
# People cross over my privacy
# Can't get things I want
# Last minute plan *like those very messy and rush last minute plans*
# Never take things important like never be responsible or take it seriously on something
# Hang up my phone
# Never pick up me phone after called a few times
# Met those 'kiasu' people
# Fakers around

16. I get jealous when ..

# Boyfie treat other people better than me
# Mummy or brother treat other people better than me

17. I love it when...

# NICE FOOD is right in front of me
# Everything's go PERFECT
# Suprises!!
# Travel
# Shooted some nice pictures during shooting session
# Give's compliments to me *SIMLE big big*
# Get to see my Mummy,Brother,grandma and my doggie
# Happening's surrounding
# Hanging out or chilling with friends...



Actually still got alot more lah but its too much to mention all of it so I'm just going to fill up a few only.. Well, actually I quite understand myself like I still knw what kinds of things I like or don't like when Im trying to expressing myself.
So NOW it's YOUR TURN to express yourself see how much you understand yourself.
If you got a boredom day, try this to get rid of boredom like distracting your brain to had a brainstorm for these questions..

No comments: