♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Friday, June 22, 2012

Penang Moment PART 2!!!

Penang Moment Part 2!!!!

Got nothing to post about this but just gonna share out the picture that taken during in Penang with all of my BFFs (with Yen's Camera)


So Check this out! Whhheee~~
Crazy pics taken while our crazy moments!
Somehow I'm just freaking miss the feeling!
Seriously, Penang Island is always the BEST!!




Taken by my Babe Yen

*oops* who's behind me??



My babe Boy!! Loves~~



If only my skin can look so fair and smooth in reality! WoW!


I'm trying to make a mustache but somehow I FAILED! *epic failed* LOL


I love this picture so much.. If you can realize the right eye of my boyfie look so  weird is because he's having eyes infection at the moment.



Love this too! We look so lovely and *act cute*!!



This is so ME!! This is how I behave whenever I'm with my all BFFs in Penang!
TRULY ME!! hahaha!! but ignores *yen's face*
She's trying to spoil the pic with putting in her fingers into her nose

P/s : Yen! Don't kill me although I'm crapping!





Well this pic is totally inspired by a video so called How to be a Typical Ah Lian by Noah Yap.
This is one of the way to become an AH LIAN
So we also try and see how's the picture looks like!
LOL


My Uan Uan Sister (Fishball Sis)



Again Both of us #Sister #BFF


WE BOTH CAN'T STOP EHH! #Sister #BFF





Me and Amanda *oops* corrected = Amanda and Me
LOLS!
Well I got no idea what she's trying to pose!hahaha


My Pretty Sexy Babe Sylvia #Sister #BFF


Wheee Yen , Me , Amanda!
Poser? No lah okay!
Again we are sisters and BFF!!


4 of us! (Frm Left : Xavier, Me , Amanda & Yen)
#Boyfie #BFF

P/s: Sorry boyfie,betrayed you and post up your FUNNY SCENE in my blog!Don't kill me please!
And seriously you don't only look funny but is SIBEH FUNNY!!
*Can't even stop laughing!*



Again 4 of us (took this while Karen & Sylvia were busying singing)



3 sexy having their CAMWHORE-ing in the washroom!



Nahhh ~ Like that loh!! BO JIO!!
LOL


5 of us.. (*ignore my face!*) (Frm left : Karen, Amanda, Sylvia, Yen & Me)






Last Picture will not only be ruining our whole reputation!
But gonna be making you SPEECHLESS... I guess lah hahaha..cz I really don't knw what are you going to think about this picture.





Well,based on the FB comment,one of the people in this picture saying Yen upload this up in Facebook is ruining her income source as she's a freelance model!! hahahhaha LMAO!!
(All is in joking way lah haha)


Let's count 1,2 and 3 to reveal this picture please!!




1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
2 and the half
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta dahhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




From top left : Sylvia , Yen and Me
From low left : Amanda, Karen and Xavier







Thank you readers!! 








1 comment:

Blogger said...

Still not playing Bojio on your mobile? Download Bojio (Works on iOS or Android)