♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ShopOhRoses 2nd Collection

That's right..Did a photoshoot for girlfriend's blogshop again =)
Have a lots of fun again especially I love the environment being in the studio.. Felt so nice and it semms that I got a passion in photography..ahahha!!

Again, we did it in a same studio boutiques which is in Candle Boutique in Bali Lane.

Here's the second collection of ShopOhRoses. So Support!!

Here's the link of her blogshop ShopOhRoses

















Second Collection of ShopOhRoses will be officially launched at 6th of June 2012 at 6pm sharp!
Go have a look and grab it last because it has only LIMITED STOCKS!


Enjoy your shopping dears and pretties =)






....................................................................................................................................................

All photographs are took by Jowey Kong which is me =)) XD!

Like me on Facebook Page at OhFanatic Jo and feel free to visiti my bloggie at OhFanatic always for more new excitements stuff coming up soon!

Last but not least..here's my selca of how I looks like for the shooting day!



My outfit of the shooting day

#EraCap #HushPuppiesPoloTee #TuggedJeansShorts #LightMakeUp

That's all for today =)


No comments: