♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Friday, September 28, 2012

Durian Dessert for Durian Lover

It's time for updating again!! So today is a post about FOOD ! Yes, there isn't anyone who HATES FOOD right ??

So today Imma going to share some recipe on how to make your own Durian Puddin as your after dinner dessert with your families or friends.. and ESPECIALLY for those DURIAN LOVER !!

Well, me myself can be consider as a DURIAN LOVER lahh but few years ago I fell sick for the sake of taking too much durian so it makes me PHOBIA of taking DURIAN for quite sometime, but for now I started to fall in love with it again.. haha the SMELLLLLLLsss ~~


Alright, gonna cut my crap now...

First of all, you need to prepare your ingredients and equipments that you need.

Ingredients :

- Durian Pudding Powder (got it from NTUC)
- Fresh Durian
- 500ml of Water
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Milk

Equipments :

- Small Tupperware (got it from NTUC)

Steps :



The steps of making the Durian Dessert is written on the box !! Just follow the steps !
It didn't written that to put Fresh Milk in it because its optional for you, I am a milky lover as well so I also put some of the fresh milk in it so it taste much more tasty as the original.




When the mixture is ready, you can slowly pour the mixture into the small cup of tupperware.
Next, is to wait for it to cool down for around 10-15 minutes before you cover it and put it in th fridge.
 
After cooling down, slowly place the tupperware into the fridge for 30-60 minutes before it is ready to serve.
 



Last is the Fresh Durian !! 
Before you serve the pudding, you can also add some Fresh Durian Flesh on it.
 
Now it's DONE !! You can SERVE the tasty Durian Pudding now !!
 
It's way too easy !! Head to NTUC now and try it today !!
 
Hope you enjoy the short post.
 
...............................................................................
 
Stay Tune for the interesting upcoming post which is....
 
Nuffnang Evangelist Genting Trip
with the 5 TOP BLOGGERS
 
- Sophie @ SOAPZ -
- Benjamin @ TypicalBen -
- Randy @ Randyys-
- That Silver Girl -
- Melissa -
 
Gonna snap pictures with them if there's a chance !
So I bet it's gonna be an interesting post so just STAY TUNE !!
 
Away for 2 days and SAFE TRIP for myself !!
Can't wait for tomorrow !!
29th and 30th of September 2012
 
 
.........................................................
 
Before I end this,
kindly follow me on
 
NuffnangX : OhFanatic
Instagram : @joweykong
 
Thank you readers !!
 


No comments: