♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mini Couple with Happy Mooncake Festival

Before I start to blog the post about the Nuffnang Evangelist genting Trip, Imma gonna make a short picture post of 'Mini Couple Time' and the main characters are Jowey (me) and my boyfie, Xavier !

Well, it's a Happy mooncake Festival so can be consider we both spend time on self-capturing with self timer shot in VivoCity to celebrates Mooncake Fastival..hahhaha under the round round moon..

This is why our LOVE SONG is Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars.

Heh!! Seems so wrong, supposingly these pictures were taken right after I reach Singapore from Genting, but maybe the pictures ain't that many so I decided to edit it first and update it while readers is waiting for my Nuffnang Trip post..Not so bad thoughh.. ahemm ...

Okayy..before I post the pictures, I am going to announce that these pictures is kind of 'sot plugged' which means abit over crazy and totally like LOST of my BEAUTIFUL IMAGE..why I said so..Later will be reveal!! hahahha..but promise, cannot laugh wan harr while I am so good-hearted to share for you guys see!! *I knew u guys gonna promise with finger cross* hahahaha JOKING!!

 

SHOW TIME !!









This picture, we both looooook so miserable and it is because..
I always tell my boyfie that model look miserable all the times..hahaha
My self TRIPLE L facts..hahhaha

Dont knw lehh..I always thought of those model's expression like so miserable and lost hahahha
yet their gaze is so 'SAT' sia..


My eyes turned to double eyelid and a single eyelid LOL


I cropped out my boyfie from this picture LOL

Now are you guys ready to see our GONE WILD pictures ??
Hell yeah!!


He's trying to show his freak out face but somehow it seems so funny more than freak out lo..

 
Now is the picture of we FAKE crying hahaha

 
Trying to be an APE !! I guess I look more alike LOL
or him ??!

 
His SUPER MISERABLE face LMAO!!
and I am like showing aeroplane action behind LOL
with a PEACE sign

 
SCARY MOVIE or SCAREM ??
I am trying to taught him how to make those face and he actually failed to make it for like 2-3 times before this picture..

 
got no idea why he turn to look back...

 
I am the Monstaer and trying to scares him away..
sounds so HALLOWEEn or MONSTER INC. ?

 
We are trying to make ghostly face but mine is more alike..
Yeah !! I love rolling my eyes into white !






.............. speecheless and totally LOST image pictures is comingg.....
makesure you guys don't laugh at me horr...pleasssseeeeee...
 
*innocent and pity face*
 
 

 
YEah we are trying to act like we are digging our freaking nose under the beautiful moon of all months in a year.. hahahaha

 
Another shot of me digging nose with steaaaammm face hahaha
*satisfaction*
hahahhaha
 
.............................................................................
 
Now back to normal pictures again and its a FULL BODY picture time !!
 
 

 
I think I have jumped for like 10+ times to get the best shot of this!
HIGH, HIGH and I'm SO HIGH..
 
*HIGh High by GD and TOP*

 

 
Freaking love my Collar Bone and Jaw Line for the last two pictures!!
hahahhaa
 
I sounds like so 'vain' sia..
.................................
 
Thats all for the Mooncake Festival..
This is how we spent our night in VivoCity during the Mooncake Festival..
While everyone is staying at home having mooncake with their families but we both are having LongJohn Silver for the celebration..
 
So the pictures of our both is actually taken by our canon EOS 600D and its a self-timer shot !
And also CREDITS to my boyfie, Xavier who helped me to take those nice FULL BODY pictures..
 
heh!! Thanks baby !!
 
.....................................................................................
 
Coming up next 3 posts will be
 
- Sweet Potato Soup Home Recipe -
- Nuffnang Evangelist Genting 2D1N Trip -
- Baking Cake with my girlfriend, Sheela -
*check out her bloggie too*
 
 
.................................................................
 

Before I end this, kindly follow me on

 

Twitter : www.twitter.com/joweykong

Instagram : @joweykong

Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/ohfanaticjo

Facebook : www.facebook.com/joweykong

 

Thank you readers!

 
 

No comments: