♥ Instagram ♥

Follow me on Instagram : @joweykong

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Me and the PastaBox

What is people's most FAVORITE and HOBBY ?? Eat and FOOOOD !!
I bet it is except for those who are diet-freak lahh~~
Well, I am not a kind of diet-freak and I wish that I can grew fatter abit like enhance more 2-3 kg to a normal weight which m now UNDERWEIGHT !!

SO, today I am going to make a very short post about me and the PASTABOX !

 
 
Suntec City
3 Temasek Boulevard
 #01-134B
Singapore 038983
Tel : 6836 2220
 
Business Hours
      Mondays To Sundays 10am – 9pm 
 
 
 
MENU ??!  Click here!!
 
 
 
Their food is quite reasonable and quite tasty.
The best thing about PastaBox is the packaging!!
The packaging is like so cute and it has a handle for you to carry it.
So I decided to make an advertorial to this.
 
So the other day,I ordered a Funghi Box as I am a mushroom-freak..hahhaa
That is why I got myself a MUSHROOM HEAD *hairstyle*
but some of them says that my head is like potato LOL
and even a Despicable Me when my hair is in yellow colour for the Kimage Hairshow..
 

 
These are the packaging I am talking about.
And it has a full menu written on the box as well..
So efficient sia..but too bad they currently has only one kiosk in Suntec City..
 

 
The Funghi Box , I've ordered as my lunchiee

 
Tasty not ??
 
and now is time to show off my pictures with the yummy pasta !!
Don't envy hor..hahha

 
A smile picture with the pasta before I start to eat it like GORILLA !

 
Before you eat it, you must blow it cool first!!
Because it is so hot or else you will hurt you tongue..

 
Now take another shot of my big mouth with the pasta !!

 
Ahhh--mmmmmm !!! Yummy yummy yummy..try to pronounce the first word!!

 
Oops..the spaggethi is way too long!! haha so I am gonna suck it in..and taste the creamy sauce

 
A picture with a THUMBS UP !!

 
And now the last picture of me with the PastaBox !!
 
.......................................................
 
Are you drooling right in front og my bloggie now ??
Shhh...sorry sorry..I will keep it secretly hahhaha!!
 
So just get down to Suntec City Mall today and try out the brand new Pasta Box !
Incase you don't know which station to alight..alight at PROMENADE (Circle Line)
 
 
 
And again, you can check out them through clicking ==> PASTABOX
 
..............................................................................
 
Before I end this, again I have to say ...
 
Please follow me on
 
Instagram : @joweykong
 
 
Thank you for your precious time readers !!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: